- What is cylinder column strength?What is cylinder column strength?
- What is cylinder buckling?What is cylinder buckling?It’s a sudden, large, and unstable lateral deflection. It can be associated with only a small increase in compressive load above a critical level, known as the buckling load. The corresponding stress can be far less than the yield strength of the rod material.
- What causes a hydraulic cylinder to leak down?What causes a hydraulic cylinder to leak down?Hydraulic cylinder drift is caused by internal leaks in the cylinder across the piston. The fluid physically moves from one side of the piston to the other which creates an uneven balance and causes the cylinder to move or “drift”.
- What is telescopic cylinder mis-staging?What is telescopic cylinder mis-staging?Mis-staging is a telescopic cylinder extending or retracting in the wrong sequence. When the cylinder tries to correct its sequence, rapid movement and violent slamming between moving stages can occur.
- Will increasing the hydraulic pressure make my cylinder go faster?Will increasing the hydraulic pressure make my cylinder go faster?Generally, no. Speed is a factor of flow. You need more flow to make things move faster.
- When is a telescoping cylinder used?When is a telescoping cylinder used?A telescoping cylinder is a cylinder employing several pistons which telescope into each other. This cylinder is used when a relatively long working stroke is needed for a short cylinder length. Telescopic cylinders are used in a variety of applications that require the use of a long cylinder in a space-constrained environment.
- What is a telescopic hydraulic cylinder?What is a telescopic hydraulic cylinder?
- What is the difference between single acting and double acting cylinders?What is the difference between single acting and double acting cylinders?
- What’s the difference between a hydraulic cylinder and a pneumatic cylinder?What’s the difference between a hydraulic cylinder and a pneumatic cylinder?Pneumatic cylinders rarely provide much more than a hundred pounds per square inch of pressure to the piston, whereas hydraulic cylinders are capable of anywhere from 1500 to 10,000 psi, which can be ten to hundred times the force of a pneumatic cylinder.
- What is a ram CylinderWhat is a ram CylinderA ram-type cylinder is a cylinder in which a cross-sectional area of a piston rod is more than one-half a cross-sectional area of a piston head. In many cylinders of this type, the rod and piston heads have equal areas. A ram-type actuating cylinder is used mainly for push functions rather than pull.
- What are the parts of a hydraulic cylinder?What are the parts of a hydraulic cylinder?
- What is the function of a hydraulic cylinder in a hydraulic system?What is the function of a hydraulic cylinder in a hydraulic system?The function of hydraulic cylinder is to provide linear motion. It converts the fluid energy into mechanical energy (linear movement). Cylinders are broken down into two main categories: pneumatic and hydraulic. Pneumatic cylinders can be operated by several types of gases, however, compressed air is by far the most common. Hydraulic cylinders can be operated with a very large range of fluids. By far the most common is petroleum based hydraulic fluid. Fire-resistant fluids are also common, they may be synthetic, or water based.
- What is a hydraulic cylinder?What is a hydraulic CylinderA hydraulic cylinder is a device which converts fluid power into linear mechanical force and motion proportional to the effective cross-sectional area of the piston. Their output force, or motion, is in a straight line. Their work applications may include pushing, pulling, tilting, and pressing. Cylinder type and design are based on specific applications. Cylinders usually consist of a movable element such as a piston and piston rod, plunger or ram, operating within a cylindrical bore. Common types of cylinders include double-acting, single-acting, and telescoping.
- How many types of hydraulic cylinders are there?How many types of hydraulic cylinders are there?
- How to choose and use hydraulic cylinders safely?How to choose and use hydraulic cylinders safely?
- What are the common causes of hydraulic cylinder failure?What are the common causes of hydraulic cylinder failure?
Rough or scored rod
- How to repair hydraulic cylinders?How to repair hydraulic cylinders?
- Fluid power formulasFluid power formulas
- How to change hydraulic cylinders?How to change hydraulic cylinders?
How to change hydraulic cylinders?
- Why do hydraulic cylinders start leaking?Why do hydraulic cylinders start leaking?
Why do hydraulic cylinders start leaking?
- How to measure a hydraulic cylinder replacement?How to measure a hydraulic cylinder replacement?How to measure a hydraulic cylinder replacement?
Outside barrel diameter Outside barrel diameter 1.75” 1.88” 2” 2.12” 2.27” N/A 2.38” 2.5” N/A 2.5” 2.65” N/A 2.75” 2.88” 3” 3.12” N/A N/A 3.38” 3.5” N/A 3.88” N/A N/A 3.88” 4” N/A 4.5” 4.62” 4.75” 4.62” N/A N/A 5” 5.5” N/A 5.5” 5.62” 5.75” 6.12” N/A N/A 6.64” 6.75” 7”
- Hydraulic Cylinder Inspection ContentEvery Cylinder leaving our manufacturing facility goes through a series of quality assurance test and checks to ensure dimensional conformance and high performance.The Inspection of Hydraulic CylinderNO.Test ItemTesting Contect1Testing StationTest the running of hydraulic station and valves,pressure gauge,and pipe2Minimum Pressure for runningDrawing requirements≤ Mpa3No-load capacity performanceWhen it is no-load,the cylinder run more than 2 cycles ,it should work normally4Mounting SizeDrawing Requirement5strokeDrawing Requirement6outer SizeDrawing Requirement7Port SizeDrawing Requirement8DurabilityTesting Time9Pressure-tight TestWith the working pressure ( ) Mpa,Keep pressure for 15 minutes,the working pressure should not low moer 0.5Mpa.10LeakWhen the testing pressure is 1.5 times of working pressure,keep pressure for three minutes,check the piston rod,welding parts and other parts,it should not be leak,spare parts can't be damaged11ShapeAfter all inspection,put all oil insidee cylinder out,clean inner surface and outer surface of barrel,confirm the shape and quality is in line wiht drawing,add plug at the oil portConfirm the writing of label is clear,scale and model is in line with drawing12PackageAfter up to standard,put cylinder and certification and into pack
- Company ProfileCompany Profile of Yishui Zhongxin Machinery Co.,ltdMain ProductA Wide Range of Hydraulic Cylinders with Customized SolutionsCompany NameYishui Zhonxin Machinery Co.,ltdAddressA-10,A-12,Xicheng Industry Park,Yihsui,Linyi,Shandong ChinaWebsitewww.zxinhydraulic.com; http://zxhydraulicmaker.comBusiness CondistionManufacturer and ExporterTotal Area land/Built Up.(Sq.Mtr.)9670m²/7000m²Nearest Sea PortQingdaoProduction CapacityFront End Telescopic Cylinders2000pcs/yearUnder body Cylinders6000pcs/yearPiston Cylinders and others36,000pcs/year
- What's your Product capacity?Tube bore-25mm to 400mm,Rod Dia- 16mm to 200mm,Strokes:up to 10000mm,Working Pressure:up to 315 Bar Temperature:40℃ to 120℃,Higher pressure available for special requirements,Complete range of mountingsAug 27,2019Tube bore-25mm to 400mmRod Dia- 16mm to 200mmStrokes:up to 10000mmWorking Pressure:up to 315 BarTemperature:40℃ to 120℃Higher pressure available for special requirementsComplete range of mountings
- What's your Manufacturing facility?Cover 14000 qm.with 80 employees,CNC turning Centers,CNC welding Machine,Grinding and polishing Machine Chrome plating plant,Automated plantAug 27,2019Cover 14000 qm.with 80 employeesCNC turning CentersCNC welding MachineGrinding and polishing MachineChrome plating plantAutomated plant
- What area are Zhongxin cylinders used in?Zhongxin cylinders are used in a wide variety of applications and marketSep 21,2019Zhongxin cylinders are used in a wide variety of applications and markets. We have supplied cylinders for use in:Materials HandlingTypical applications: Mobile & Static Hoists & Cranes, Conveying Equipment, Lifting Arms & Front End LoadersAgriculturalTypical applications: Tillage Bars, Harvester Headers, Spraying Equipment, Seed Drills, Wool Presses, Slashers & Mowers.Waste ManagementTypical applications: Static & Mobile Compactors, Transfer Stations, Road Sweepers, Liquid Vacuum Trucks.TransportTypical applications: Trailers: Side Tippers, Car Transporters, Low Loaders, Deck Widening, Tilt Trays.Custom as your special requirements
- What is leads Time?Leads TimeLeads TimeFor 1st Order,Leads time will be a little longer because of issuing the drawings ,about 40 days after the drawings confirmed.For Following order, about 30-35 days needed .
- What is the Payment Term?Payment TermPayment TermFor Sample Order,100% deposit needed.For Batch Order, 30% deposit for production ,the balance paid before shipment.
- What are the main types of hydraulic cylinders?There are three most common types of hydraulic cylinders:Tie-rod hydraulic cylinders,Welded hydraulic cylinders,Telescopichydraulic cylindersJul 15,2019There are three most common types of hydraulic cylinders:Tie-rod: Tie-rod cylinders are not as strong as welded cylinders. They use one or multiple tie-rods to provide extra stability to the cylinder. These rods are mainly installed on the exterior of the cylinder and carry most of the load.Welded: Welded cylinders offer more in the terms of customization and strength. End caps are welded in place to close the case of the cylinder. Welded cylinders often have a narrow body and shorter overall length, enabling them to fit better in to tight spaces in machinery.Telescopic: Telescopic cylinders are multi-stage units that allow the cylinder’s stroke to be longer than a normal cylinder. In this case, the piston rod is also used as a piston barrel and a second piston rod is used for the consecutive barrel.
Do you want to quickly know the product quotation you need?